søndag den 18. februar 2007

Phew!!

Finally Mette’s birthday party is over. Of course I mean that in the best possible way, but as you might have read in an earlier post, I was cooking for the party, and the project has taken up a lot of space in my mind.

The menu was:

Steamed rolls of salmon and seaweed with dill and onion




Inside-out vegetarian maki with mascarpone wasabi, cucumber and iceberg salad

Napoleon tarts filled with mushroom, apple and rosemary (so cute :))

Terrine of lamb and veil with hazelnuts, capers, sun dried tomatoes and marinated garlic

Soy sauce marinated tenderloin of pork with ginger roasted mushrooms

Falafel with spicy Sambal Olek dip

Lovely Thai fishcakes with a fresh lime dressing

Satay chicken on spears
BBQ marinated drumsticks
Loads of vegetables
(carrot, cucumber, sugar snaps, celery and baby corn) with dip
Sorry.. Don't know why I never got a picture of the last two..

Nina helped me out and thank god!
I couldn’t have done it without her - Thank you Nina!

The trays were dressed up with pink and purple napkins and glittery butterflies. Perfect match for a princess!! Unfortunately we were running late, so I never got to take some decent photos. You will have to settle with these.
By the way - if you need food for at party please fell free to contact me. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar