mandag den 5. marts 2007

Brunch..

Last Saturday I cooked for a 50th birthday/brunch.

They had:

Salmon spinach roulade with sweet mustard
Shellfish marinated in fresh herbs and limejuice
Small grilled chorizo, Provence and ordinary sausages
2 kinds of meat (pålæg?)
Rosettes of Parma ham with thyme mascarpone
Omelet with broccoli and bacon
Potato tortillas – which I unfortunately forgot at home
3 kinds of cheese
American pancakes
Greek yoghurt
Fresh exotic fruit
Vegetable snacks
Bread and butter

I cooked way too much, but I think it’s SO hard to tell in advance how much to cook. Better safe than sorry.
They were very pleased with the food and so was I.

As soon as I got home I bought a brand new coat. I have needed one all year, and last year as well, so I thought it was about time. And I just felt like spoiling my self just a bit. Disappointingly I haven’t got a picture to share. You’ll have to meet me to see it! ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar