mandag den 5. marts 2007

March kalendar

As usual I have sent a small LO for Laura’s aunt for her calendar. I’m not particularly pleased with this LO. I shouldn’t have glued on the red pearls, and the ladybird ribbon was a poor attempt to save it. The photo doesn't do it much justice either, but it's sooo hard to wait until daylight to take the damn picture. ;)

However the LO tells how Laura almost got a new room. We took our bedroom apart and put it together in a new way, so that Laura has got the whole width of the room and all the light from the window as well. It has turned out VERY well, and it pleases my eye every time I enter the room. :) Laura loves it too and spends more time then ever in her new room.

- As always on these LO's I only used LilyKate paper.

1 kommentar:

  1. hvor er det bare et lækkert layout med flot opbygning og fine detaljer

    SvarSlet